Red Compartida is one of the most revolutionary telecommunications projects in the last few years in Mexico and the world.
What is Red Compartida?
Red Compartida is a modern 4G LTE broadband network of voice and data services, with infrastructure and connectivity that transforms spectrum efficiently to provide greater coverage and capability, at a better cost.
- Facilitates digital inclusion and adoption of information technologies in urban centers and rural areas.
- Reaches areas with currently no connectivity (4G or lesser).
- Increases coverage and capability of current and future telecommunication systems, for example:
- Greater connectivity in schools, hospitals, and marginalized areas.
- New public safety services using video technology.
- Promotes the creation of new telecommunication companies.
- Encourages healthy competition in the industry by bringing in better pricing and providing more services.
- Contributes in incentivizing increased investments in the industry.
- Allows telecommunication concessionaires and distributors to offer more competitive prices and better-quality services to their costumers.
- Increases the performance of services to International standards.
- It is the only network that uses cutting-edge 4G-LTE technology from design to deployment in its entire footprint, and is 5G ready.
- Drives for new digital services, taking advantage of its technological capabilities of high speed and low latency for IoT (“Internet of things”) solutions.
- Assures enhanced connectivity and greater speed for telecommunication services.
- Allows for improvement of business operations and the transfer of those benefits to costumers.