Red Compartida is one of the most revolutionary telecommunications projects in the last few years in Mexico and the world.
What is Red Compartida?
Red Compartida is a modern 4G LTE broadband network of voice and data services, with infrastructure and connectivity that transforms spectrum efficiently to provide greater coverage and capability, at a better cost.
- Facilitates digital inclusion and adoption of information technologies in urban centers and rural areas.
- Reaches areas with no current connectivity.
- Increases coverage and capability of current and future telecommunications systems, for example:
- Greater connectivity in school, hospitals, and marginalized areas.
- New public safety services using video technology.
- Promotes the creation of new telecommunications companies.
- Thrusts for healthy competition in the industry by bringing in better pricing and providing more services.
- Contributes in incentivizing increased investments in the industry.
- Allows telecommunications concessionaires and distributors to offer more competitive prices and better-quality services to their users.
- Increases the performance of services to International standards.
- It’s the only network that uses cutting-edge 4G-LTE technology from conception to Deployment in all its footprint, and ready for 5G.
- Drives for new digital services, taking advantage of its technological capabilities in speed and low latency for IoT (“Internet of things”).
- Assures enhanced connectivity and greater speed for telecommunications services.
- Allows for betterment in business operations and the transfer of these benefits to users.